[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] @EXT RE: Continuing the discussion onhardbounces, and deciding on terminology

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Fri Dec 5 20:36:33 UTC 2014

Barry,

Thanks. It may be a fair summary of the thread, which I have not finished going through. However, we have spent a lot of time on calls and earlier threads discussing email delivery issues, including different kinds of bounces: e.g., delivery failed permanently vs "couldn't deliver but we'll try again." We still are working on how to define delivery failure for the purposes of when p/p provider will have to take further action.

Don