[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for review for WG call of 16 December

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Dec 16 14:44:57 UTC 2014

Tx Mary for these materials.

All, I think we still need to define "persistent delivery failures
failure of an electronic communication."

Also, [top of page 2, Prelim Conclusions] we are recommending someone
develop "standards forms and other mechanisms for the prompt and
accurate identification of a relay request be developed for the use of
accredited providers (e.g. drop-down menus in a provider's web-based
forms or fields that would require the filling in of a requestor's
contact details, specifying the type of request or other basic
information)"?

Who? I could be wrong, but I thought this was a task we wanted P/P
Providers to undertake. But without tying it to a specific party, it
reads as if perhaps ICANN should undertake -- maybe as a Compliance
task?  I think we should clarify...

Best and talk to you soon,
Kathy

: