[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for review for WG call of 16 December

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Tue Dec 16 15:15:00 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I'm sorry to not be on the call, I will have to catch up on the transcript.

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.

On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:10 AM, Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org<mailto:mary.wong at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for our next call on Tuesday 16 December is:

  1.  Roll Call/Updates to SOI
  2.  Finalize deliberations on Category E (updated draft recommendations – based on the WG call of last week - attached)
  3.  Finalize deliberations on Category G (draft recommendations – unchanged from last week – attached)
  4.  Next steps/next meeting

Please note that in updating the draft recommendations for Category E, we have tried to address the concerns and suggestions made on the call last week. This includes new footnotes clarifying the need for flexibility on the meaning of an “electronic communication” and distinguishing between a “failure” of delivery and a “non-response”, as well as additional and changed language to the draft recommendations concerning escalation and further action in the event of a persistent failure of delivery of an electronic communication. Please see the attached redline for the changes and additions.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org<mailto:mary.wong at icann.org>

<Prelim Conclusions for Cat E - 16 Dec 2014.docx>
<Notes on Cat G - 8 Dec 2014.docx>