[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] missing comment from the call

Campillos Gonzalez, Gema Maria GCAMPILLOS at minetur.es
Tue Feb 4 16:06:10 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I couldn´t find my name in time to raise my hand. I wanted to add to last Kathy Kleiman´s remark that the questions framed under "Main issues" are like the explanatory section of a law. They are usually written down after you´ve finished drafting the mandatory part of the law. So, maybe we´d rather tackle all or some of them (the ones that are more fundamental than others) at the end of our work plan.

Cheers,

Gema