[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Committee of the Whole vs Subteams

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Tue Feb 4 19:29:35 UTC 2014

Kiran,

Thanks. That definitely is the way we will start and reassess if needed. This project will have to be flexible in a few ways as we go along.

Best,

Don

From: Kiran Malancharuvil <Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com<mailto:Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM
To: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal at pir.org<mailto:dblumenthal at pir.org>>, PPSAI <gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: RE: Committee of the Whole vs Subteams

Thanks Don,

I think Committee of the Whole is a better approach at this stage, especially for those of us that want to be involved in and aware of multiple issues, but don’t have time to attend multiple calls per week.

Best,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor