[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PPSAI Work Plan

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Feb 6 20:01:31 UTC 2014

Bob

We could go round in circles on this and it wouldn't be particularly productive.

I'd prefer that we found areas of common interest and worked from there.

Hyperbole doesn't help

Proxy / Privacy services need to exist and are going to exist.

Having a degree of accountability with certain standards is what this accreditation program is meant to deal with.

It's up to ICANN's staff to then enforce it.

>From our side ie. the GNSO, we need to make sure that policy is compatible with operational realities so that any rules that come out of all this are reasonable, proportional and actionable / enforceable.

Regards

Michele

--