[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] definitions of relay, publication, reveal

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Feb 11 13:59:26 UTC 2014

Michele, the reference comes from a document that was produced in February
2009, so presumably it is referring to an earlier version of the RAA.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele at blacknight.com>
Date:  Tuesday 11 February 2014 14:56
To:  "Campillos Gonzalez, Gema Maria" <GCAMPILLOS at minetur.es>, Marika
Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Cc:  "gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: definitions of relay, publication, reveal

Gema

Which clause in the RAA stipulates this?

I¹m looking at the 2013 RAA¹s proxy / privacy specification and I cannot see
this.

Regards

Michele

--