[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] definitions of relay, publication, reveal

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:06:16 UTC 2014

A question re. the last couple of minutes on today's call; I'd not noticed
till then that Gema suggested deleting "if requestor is law enforcement
versus private party" from Section V, question e.

I do not support dropping this rather important topic from our work at this
late stage in the work plan discussions. Is that what is proposed?

Apologies if I have missed the point here. I don't want to derail the WG as
we have more or less reached agreement on the work plan. I expect no
substantive change to the WG's work plan is proposed, but I would like to
be sure.

All the best, Maria