[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For your review - Revised A-2 Template & survey information

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Feb 19 09:50:33 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Following our call yesterday, please find attached an updated version of the
template for question A ­ 2 in which I've attempted to capture our
discussion as well as some of the additional information shared by Mary
yesterday. Please also note that I've added an additional section at the end
to capture the preliminary WG conclusion as well as section that is intended
to specify whether the preliminary conclusions apply to both privacy and
proxy services, or whether these need to be distinguished (not necessarily
applicable to this question, but as suggested on the call, of relevance to
some of the upcoming questions). If I've missed anything, or there is any
additional information you would like to see added to the 'background
information relevant to this question' section, please share this with the
mailing list.

For those of you that are still interested to participate in the WG survey,
please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/86N33WX. For your convenience,
you will find attached the responses received to date. It may be of
particular interest to complete the survey if your view point is not already
represented by one of the other responses.

Best regards,

Marika