[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For your review - Revised A-2 Template & survey information

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Thu Feb 20 19:51:58 UTC 2014

Marika,

Thanks. The annotated template is very helpful for capturing thoughts as we go along.

To all, please send your thoughts for the template if you didn’t speak up on the call or weren’t on it at all, especially if you don’t see your views represented.  I was trying to think of some fancy process way to do it, but Marika was right. Indicating what you are referring to in the template is the easiest way to capture everything and not have to worry about merging different forms.

And please don’t hesitate to keep conversations going on the list after calls are done. There have to have been at least a few “aha” moments after thinking about something somebody said. If you aren’t on a call, take some time to review the call transcript or mp3, and the chat transcript, to catch what you missed and contribute later. The more the group can consider, the better the result will be.

Don