[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For review - updated templates Cat B, questions 1 and 2

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Wed Feb 26 13:58:31 UTC 2014

Thanks, Marika.

As an added note, for people who are wondering, you are correct that Question 2 was not on the agenda. We got through the scheduled items in 35 minutes and decided to move forward rather than cut the call short. Unless there is significant objection, we will continue to take that approach because we have an ambitious schedule.  Besides, it’s a precaution if we topics take longer than expected later.

Don