[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For review - updated templates Cat B, questions 1 and 2

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Feb 28 20:37:01 UTC 2014

Exactly.

On Feb 28, 2014, at 2:17 PM, "Volker Greimann" <vgreimann at key-systems.net<mailto:vgreimann at key-systems.net>> wrote:

Well, I still subscribe to the opinion that the domain registration in and of itself has no criminal or abusive element and the "risk" lies with the hosting service provider and the person or group of persons providing the content.

Not the domain name is harmful, the content may however be....

Volker