[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] New draft of question groupings

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Fri Jan 3 21:35:41 UTC 2014

Happy New Year to all.

Steve and I did additional work on the questions yesterday and today, while Graeme has the good sense to still be off the grid. We know that the document needs cleanup, and that some redundancies and ambiguities remain. However, we thought it best to push it out for your comments. Please provide your thoughts on this and the other materials that I mentioned in a note on December 23.

The question exercise is to make sure that we will cover what we need to and also not go beyond our scope. The groupings also will be helpful in organizing our work, whether we proceed as a group or break into subteams. Both approaches have their positives and negatives.

Thanks for your help. Talk to you next Tuesday.

Regards,

Don