[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] EWG privacy & proxy survey: draft questions

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Mon Jan 6 21:30:37 UTC 2014

John,

Thanks for adding your experience. As I suggested to Gema, jurisdiction certainly is an issue with respect to proxy/privacy. A number of us on the WG have worked with the issues first hand, with my experience from over ten years of online service and Internet law enforcement followed by working for a registry.

A question for all. How do we translate these concerns and experience into concrete suggestions for the EWG?

Don