[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Draft Grouping of Charter Questions - some edits

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jan 7 15:35:02 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Hopefully you have seen the proposed edits I just to the SG-C Input
Template (I haven't seen them posted).

Attached here are some inputs to the Draft Grouping of Charter Questions
- with an organizational-type perspective being added. The world is
really not just commercial/individual, but truly one of commercial,
noncommercial and individual (as ICANN has organized its non-contracted
parties).

For a religious group, political group, hobby group, dissident group may
be organized as a limited liability company to protect the members in
case someone falls in the building, but that does not nullify the fact
that the group is engaged primarily and fully in noncommercial speech
(as the wide array of members of NCSG show).

Again edits highlighted and hopefully visible. I would like to see much
more discussion on this issue in our next meeting and over the list.
Best,
Kathy

: