[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] FW: Draft Grouping of Charter Questions - some edits

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Jan 8 20:46:27 UTC 2014

Yes, things have changed quickly and hopefully we as a group can find some common ground to shore up the resultant shortcomings, at least to some degree. However, that cannot include trampling on rights or throwing due process out the window. So you and others with the views you express below also need to come to the table willing to compromise and find reasonable solutions just as those with different or opposite views need to.

Tim