[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Carlton's closing chat question

Jim Bikoff jbikoff at sgbdc.com
Wed Jan 15 18:39:41 UTC 2014

Don and all,

As we suggested earlier, and discussed in the last Group teleconference, it might be helpful, as a next step, if we reached a consensus on the groups of questions before sending them out to SO/ACs and SG/Cs.

This would involve two steps: First, agreeing on the name of each group; and second, streamlining the questions in each group.

In the first step, we could consider alternative headings (perhaps REGISTRATION instead of MAINTENANCE).

And in the second step, we could remove duplicative or vague questions.

This crystallization would make the questions more approachable, and encourage better responses.

I hope these ideas are helpful.

Best,

Jim

James L. Bikoff