[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Carlton's closing chat question

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Mon Jan 20 16:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi James,
As Don has just said that this discussion is premature, I will stop
answering these emails, unless something happens to change that. If you
wish to continue the discussion with me, please contact me off list.

Please don't be silly. Criminal whatever. And of course they lie.

If Registrars actually verified registrations, this would not be an issue.

            --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen
Cold Rain Labs