[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Carlton's closing chat question

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Mon Jan 20 16:41:34 UTC 2014

Hi Michele,

Well, it may or not be an intellectual exercise, but using one's intellect
to solve a problem is the usual way to go. Reducing complex problems to
simple parts is also a pretty standard approach.

I fully expect this to end being a binding ICANN policy, which will affect
operations. Keep in mind that Registrars introduced this problem, so this
is just a consequence to be dealt with.

             --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen