[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Privacy/Proxy and spam/botnets

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Mon Jan 20 20:49:28 UTC 2014

Bob,

I wrote my first program before 1973. I won’t be specific for fear that
nobody will top me, as it were. Of course saying “before 1973” may already
have exposed me to that. :)

And Whois will be around for a long time. Kind of like My New York born
mother still refers to Avenue of the Americas as 6th Avenue and, to use a
timely reference, MLK Boulevard in Cleveland always will be Liberty
Boulevard to me. Old habits.... To New Yorkers, yes I know that part of
the stretch still is labeled as 6th Ave.

Don