[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A few small, but significant, revisions

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jan 28 16:57:26 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Per the invitation on the call today, I would like to propose a few
small but significant revisions to our charter group questions document
-- mostly to clarify suggestions already made and partially included in
the new bullet points.

Tx to Mary and Marika for taking a close look!  (and track changes used,
as requested :-))

Best,
Kathy