[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] TR: IPC provisional responses to PPSAI WG

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Mar 10 15:24:01 UTC 2014

De : Metalitz, Steven [mailto:met at msk.com]
Envoyé : lundi 10 mars 2014 15:37
À : 'gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org'
Cc : Marika Konings; Mary Wong
Objet : IPC provisional responses to PPSAI WG

Dear Glen,

Attached please find the provisional responses for the Intellectual Property Constituency to the questionnaire from the Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation Issues PDP Working Group. Our responses to most of the questions can be found in italics.  Please let me know if there are any questions.

Steve Metalitz, IPC VP