[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Updated Cat C Q 1 template and agenda for Tuesday meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon May 5 18:07:26 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Attached please find an updated template for Cat C Q 1. The only addition to
the initial draft is a short paragraph that attempts to summarize the scope
of the WG¹s discussion on the Threshold Question to date ­ you will find
this at the bottom of page 2 and into the top of page 3 of the attached
document.

The proposed agenda for our next meeting this Tuesday is:

1. Roll Call/SOI Update
2. Continue discussion of threshold question to Category C
3. Commence deliberations on Category C Question 1
4. Next steps/next meeting
As usual, we will update the WG wiki accordingly.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *