[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Commercial Use - White Paper

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:36:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:18 AM, Volker Greimann
<vgreimann at key-systems.net>wrote:

> While I agree that there may be abuse of the services provided by whois
> privacy, I do not agree that commercial activity is where we should draw
> the line. Illegal activity using such services is what needs to be
> prohibited, nothing else.

​+1.

Its the illegal activity that must be addressed.....and by all legal means.
 Might also note that 'legal' is not the same everywhere.  Examples
pertaining abound; that Canadian/Indian pharma one is a case in point!

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799