[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Cat C draft template

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Mon May 19 16:02:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

Steve, Graeme, Marika, Mary, and I have gone back and forth a few times developing a template to capture Category C discussions.  We see a lot of agreement within the WG but capturing the disagreements properly presented challenges.

As a result, I am sending draft template language covering the threshold through C.2 instead of the usual completed grid. Please review it carefully and respond on the list as much as possible. Discussion tomorrow hopefully will focus on C.3 and D.1. That’s easy for me to say, as I will be on an airplane tomorrow morning (again). :) Graeme also has to miss the call.

Regards,

Don