[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda (Re: Nov 4th PPSAI call)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Nov 3 20:31:10 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the WG¹s call on 4 November:

1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Brief discussion of next steps for Category F, including sessions with
LEA and DPA
3. Commence deliberations on Category G
4. Next meeting/next steps

Please find attached the latest version of the Preliminary Conclusions for
Category E (Relay) and Category F (Reveal), in both of which we have added
the draft language still under consideration by the WG.

We will forward the template for Category G shortly for your review before
the call.

Alex, Kathy and Michele - thanks for letting us know that you will not be
able to join the call. We¹ll note your apologies for the record.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org