[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Recap & Moving Forward

Chris Pelling chris at netearthone.com
Tue Nov 4 21:37:15 UTC 2014

Hi Val,

I am sorry, but I simply do not agree with your statement "Another point that came up during our call is that an authorized party would respond to a relay request. Lack of response to relays is evidence of bad faith, but it doesn't obviate the need for disclosure."

Any number of reasons could be cited for not replying, spam service for example messagelabs, hardened mail server simply rejects the mail for something as simple as an SPF conflict.

An assumption just because I have not replied to you is not bad faith.

Please remember that the receiver is not obliged to answer you, similar to any email you receive in your inbox. :)

Kind regards,
Chris