[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Summary of WG deliberations so far, in tabular format

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Nov 6 21:52:36 UTC 2014

Dear all,

At Don¹s request, I am sending around the attached table, which aims to show
what we have covered in the course of our deliberations as a Working Group.
The table lists all the topics that were flagged for our discussion, mostly
by our WG Charter, and compares the current practice/situation (i.e. without
an accreditation program) to what the situation might look like if our
current recommendations are adopted and implemented.

As we move forward with our discussions on Termination and return to discuss
and review open topics (e.g. Relay and Reveal), we hope this will be a
useful reference and overview of what we have covered to date.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org