[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Summary of Registrar De-accreditation Process

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sun Nov 9 04:06:13 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Having consulted with our colleagues on the Registrar Services Team and in
the Compliance Department, we have drawn up a summary of the steps and
processes involved in terminating an accredited Registrar¹s contract and
hence de-accrediting that Registrar. Please note that the attached document
is a summary only, and fuller descriptions of the process can be found by
following the hyperlinks included.

I will be pleased to transmit any questions you may have on the steps and
overall process to my colleagues. In the meantime, we all hope that the
attached summary is useful in facilitating the WG¹s discussions, especially
in relation to Category G.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org