[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Please select TWO topics: 3 and 1

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Oct 3 20:20:27 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I just thought I would expand a bit on my earlier email. The intermix of
reveal and relay seems to be an art. Some p/p providers rely more on
Reveal, others on Relay. Basically it seems to be a balance between the
two services, but the balance seems to be a bit different for each P/P.

But the key seems to be Reveal. Until we nail that down (and I do not
yet see a common baseline other than case by case analysis, which I
support), I don't think we can nail down Relay (which appears to play a
greater role in P/P Providers with case by case analysis for Reveal).

If I understand things correctly (and I may not :-)), then I think we
should wrap up Reveal, sit back, evaluate and then finish up Relay. I
don't think we can do them both at once in LA or that we should finish
Relay first.

Hence, my vote for Reveal then Transfer/Renewal -- #3 and #1. More than
enough for one day?
Best,
Kathy