[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Please select TWO topics from this list for the WG F2F session on 10 Oct 2014

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Mon Oct 6 18:11:35 UTC 2014

Hi Mary and All:

Do we have any progress on filling in the actual priority topics into the agenda?

I will not be joining until 11am, so from a purely personal and selfish perspective I would prefer discussion of the accreditation framework and the discussion about transfer to happen earlier in the day, so that I can be present for discussion about relay and reveal.

Thanks!

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Policy Counselor