[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Discussion draft on Disclose

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Wed Oct 8 14:52:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Mary, this should be quite helpful.

As further material for our discussion, and as mentioned on our call yesterday, I attach a discussion draft for p/p accreditation policy on Disclose, put forward on behalf of a number of the IPC participants in the WG.  We hope this helps move the discussion forward in LA.

Steve Metalitz