[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Outreach

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Oct 22 18:02:04 UTC 2014

Just to clarify:  I¹m fine with including any stakeholder that wants to
contribute, including LEA. I am simply opposed to creating special
provisions for dealing with (or conversely, limiting) LEA requests, aside
from maintaining a point of contact and a duty to investigate.  Because,
at the end of the day, LEA actions will be governed by local law and ICANN
policies/accreditation requirements will be set aside.

Thanks‹

J.