[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A very brief report f from M3AAWG

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Fri Oct 24 15:30:54 UTC 2014

I gave a presentation at this week's conference in Boston. It was a something of a 20 minute version of the ICANN All Things WHOIS program, although with fewer topics and a focus on details that were most likely to be of interest to the anti abuse community.

Four people raised the same suggestion either before the session or during Q/A: Require providers to assign unique IDs to their customers so that we can identify the p/p registrations held by a given entity even if we don't know who is it.

We can explore the idea or not, but I am certain that it will be suggested in public comments to our draft report. FWIW, the suggesters (word?) aren't affiliated and were an international group.

Don