[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] What is content and what isn't

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Tue Oct 28 16:06:46 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,

My point about whether we need to definite content was based as I said on my experience with PIR. The considerations may be different in the context of p/p obligations and processes than they are for a contracted party when reviewing a complaint about a domain.

However, I focused on Steve’s description of malware as a content issue. Our posted anti-abuse policy lists malware as something that could cause us to act against a domain. The basis is that it creates a threat to the security and stability of the Internet. Malware is not a content issue for purpose of our complaint analyses.

I may be forgetting a question. Let me know.

Don