[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Notice regarding WG meeting on 9 September

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Sep 5 16:16:11 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Please note that for our next meeting on Tuesday 9 September, we will be
joined by ICANN staff from the Registrar Services Team, who will make a
presentation and take questions on a proposed P/P Provider Accreditation
Framework. You will recall that several months ago Mike Zupke (Director of
Registrar Services) and Amy Bivins (Registrar Policy Services Manager) had
given us a presentation on the Registrar Accreditation Framework for the
RAA; our understanding is that Mike and Amy¹s presentation this coming
Tuesday will be based on the RAA Framework.

As our WG has made substantial progress since that initial presentation, and
as the WG's preliminary conclusions to date have been shared with Mike and
Amy for their feedback (if any) on possible implementation issues, we hope
that their Tuesday session will be informative and helpful to the WG as it
proceeds toward finalizing its initial recommendations over the next few
weeks and months.

A fuller agenda will be circulated on Monday but for now we wanted to let
you know about the plan for this coming Tuesday.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org