[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Questions for P/P providers from the WG call earlier today

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Wed Sep 17 22:07:40 UTC 2014

   1. We do not automatically forward to our customers disclosure requests
   ​ that were​
   sent directly to us
   ​ for processing​
   .  If the requester asks us to, we will forward it.
   2. We have not built this “takedown” concept into our process.  At this
   point, disclosure and publication are our only actions.
   3. We require a valid court order or subpoena before disclosing
   information that is not already publicly available.
   4. N/A
   5. N/A

Domain.com’s Domain Privacy Service TOS is available here
<http://www.domain.com/legal/legal_domain.bml#domain-privacy-service>.

[image: Description: Description: compass-high-res 2]

*Darcy Southwell*

Director, Registrar Compliance | *The Endurance International Group*

Mobile +1.503.453.7305 | darcy.southwell at endurance.com | Skype:
darcy.enyeart