[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Domains By Proxy - Trademark/Copyright Infringement Policy

Graeme Bunton gbunton at tucows.com
Thu Sep 18 18:14:07 UTC 2014

No worries, Todd.

That's only Tucows' approach.  I very much want to leave the door open
for other services to be able to operate as the middle man as they see
fit.
Perhaps there's a privacy service that will charge $10,000 a year, but
will go to court rather than disclose registrant details.

Graeme

Graeme Bunton
Manager, Management Information Systems
Manager, Public Policy