[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Questions for P/P providers from the WG call earlier today

Graeme Bunton gbunton at tucows.com
Mon Sep 22 21:55:09 UTC 2014

Not quite, Todd.

First, as we inform all of our customers about requests & complaints
they would already know the answer by looking at their communications
from us. Should also be the case with most providers.  That said...

My answer to 4&5 was an educated* guess, so I may have been
over-reaching there.   If i could clarify slightly - I wouldn't be
surprised if a provider could tell you every interaction around a
single, specific domain, but have a difficult time looking across all
requests/domains.

*educated in that I have experience building data sets out of ticketing
systems.

Graeme
Graeme Bunton
Manager, Management Information Systems