[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Another question

Sarah Wyld swyld at hostopia.com
Tue Sep 23 13:40:39 UTC 2014

I'll jump in (first time!).

We disclose privacy/proxy-protected WhoIs records in the event of a UDRP. We
do not remove the P/P service on the public WhoIs but we provide the masked
data in response to the 'request for registrar verification' email. This is
covered in our Terms at https://www.aplus.net/policy/whois.

--
Best regards,

Sarah Wyld
Domain Registry Manager

Phone: 800 322 9438 Ext. 6832
Fax: 877 966 4397
Skype: sarah.wyld.hostopia
Email: swyld at hostopia.com

Note: The information contained in this electronic message may be
confidential information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any use, distribution, transmission or forwarding of information
contained in this e-mail by persons who are not intended recipients may be a
violation of law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended