[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Brief Explanation of Proposed Group Agreements for LA F2F session

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:39:26 UTC 2014

Um, well...the restrictions on 'devices' would add another difficulty to
remote participation.

And this is on top of the pretense that remote participation is equal to
f2f. That has always been a egregious lie. It remains 2nd class, separate
and unequal.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799