[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Brief Explanation of Proposed Group Agreements for LA F2F session

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Tue Sep 30 09:34:51 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

Although I see the point ICANN are making, more focused blah blah -
there is one thing that has been missed, and if I was attending ICANN 51
(cant on this one) I would heavilty criticise them on, and thats
disability, I am very very partially sighted, by laptop is inverted and
my tablet is too, the text size is near an inch high on the tablet
because of its screen, so I cant really see the whiteboard.

Certainly at ICANN 50, I tried to sit at the front of the WG's I went
too, and honestly I still could not see them properly, so from a
disability pov, certainly laptops/tablets etc should be allowed and I
used mine to go into remote participation so I could zoom in on the text
being discussed.

Kind regards,

Chris