[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Please confirm - Participation in PPSAI F2F WG meeting on 10 October

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Sep 30 09:49:55 UTC 2014

For those of you that have not done so yet, could you please let me know
off-list whether you are planning to participate in person or remotely in
the PPSAI F2F WG meeting in Los Angeles on 10 October so we have an accurate
headcount and can make arrangements accordingly. Also, if you are planning
to participate remotely and need a dial-out, please let me know off-list.
Attached you will find the current list of participants.

Thanks,

Marika