[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] devices and stuff ..

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Sep 30 13:02:47 UTC 2014

Sounds like we¹ve finally achieved some degree of unanimity in this group!

While I understand the desire to minimize distractions from outside the
room, having access to information sources/documents is also essential to
a well-informed discussion.  Telephones should be set to movie-theater
mode, but laptops/tables should be permissible.

As for me - over the past 3 years I have used Evernote as an ³external
brain.²  Not sure I remember how to take effective notes without it
anymoreŠ

Thanks‹

J.