[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Data Collection Details

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Sep 30 14:10:50 UTC 2014

I think James' posting makes a lot of sense. We have some real worries
here - freedom of expression and other forms of
people/organizations/small businesses being pursued for a number of
reasons -- including those not being expressly submitted to the
Proxy/Privacy Provider.

Still evaluating, but the idea of a measurable, targeted problem makes
enormous sense. It would give us something to work on and towards.
Best,
Kathy
: