[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] a possible solution?

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 1 21:14:02 UTC 2015

James. Have you forgotten using elephants to get over the Alps - I’m sure they could learn to speak French as they travelled through Italy on the way to Geneva - puling the QEII on the way - and be trained to do a really spectacular water ballet show in Lake Geneva for the entertainment of all on the QEII

>>> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>>> http://www.blacknight.press/
>>> http://www.technology.ie/