[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PPSAI - Proposed language on attestation - a few new words

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Sat Apr 11 02:04:54 UTC 2015

The attestation issue isn't going to solve the "jaw droppingly outlandish" requests issue.  People can (and do) make stupid requests acting under the full authority of the brand owner.

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.