[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Section III-C-(5)

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Apr 14 16:00:58 UTC 2015

Terry,
I much prefer the original language since we are also working with the
privacy and speech protections also of political groups, battered
women's shelters, minority religious groups, Mom- and home-based small
businesses, etc. -- the wide array of legitimate groups, organizations
and businesses that use proxy/privacy providers.
Best,
Kathy

: