[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PPSAI - suggestions for III.B, C, and E

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Apr 15 14:02:09 UTC 2015

Hi Val,
Thank you for new language as we work to close the report for
publication. May I ask a few questions?

In III.B.2 - the change from [existing] (2)  state to Requestor in
writing or by electronic communication its reasons for refusing to
disclose to
[new/proposed] (2) state to Requestor in writing or by electronic
communication its the specific reasons for refusing to disclose --

seems to raise the bar on the response of the Provider to the Requestor
-- and there may be many Requests!  So let me as, what are you thinking
of in terms of the "specific reasons" that a Provider might have to
give?  How extensive or detailed would you like their answers to be?

Re: III.C.2 and 3 I think the existing language is quite good -- with
apologies, because I know the genuine good will in which the changes are
offered, bringing in a Customer's "belief" and the Providers "belief"
seems a little ambiguous and hard to prove.

I look forward to looking at III.B.2 with you... but re: III.B.3, I
think we had pretty good agreement on the existing language and these
new proposals may result is a lot of additional work and discussion.

Best,
Kathy