[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Section III-C-(5)

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Thu Apr 16 22:34:44 UTC 2015

Very helpful Todd, thanks!

I don't see any problem with this.

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.

On Apr 16, 2015, at 3:06 PM, Williams, Todd <Todd.Williams at turner.com<mailto:Todd.Williams at turner.com>> wrote:

All:

For ease of comparison, below is the original III(C)(5) language that I proposed, with the changes in the new proposal highlighted.  Thanks.

·         Original: that the Customer has provided, or the Provider has found, specific evidence demonstrating that the Requestor’s trademark or copyright complaint is a pretextual means of obtaining the Customer’s contact details for the purpose of contravening the Customer’s human rights.

·         New: that the Customer has provided, or the Provider has found, specific information, facts, and/or circumstances showing that the Requestor’s trademark or copyright complaint is a pretextual means of obtaining the Customer’s contact details for some other purpose unrelated to addressing the alleged infringement.